Tuesday, September 22, 2009

She's driving!

My baby is driving! I can't believe it, time goes to fast. We just pulled in the driveway and she is off to her friends and then the store. I'm not a very good driving teacher. I had a difficult time with all three of my girls. It scares me to death. I'm a defencive driver and I hope it has rubbed off on them. Just remember the number of children you have is how many times you have go back through school and teach to drive.
Be safe everyone my baby is on the road!

Sue

3 comments:

Keke said...

That is so funny! My baby girl was a late bloomer, she never got her drivers license until right before her 21st birthday. She's always been a late bloomer on everything, but that one...whew, I didn't think I was going to live through it! Baby boy was easy, the day he turned 16 he was on the road, and I remember how scared I was for that, but baby girl was a whole other talk show! LOL Three years and three drive test later...and every drive test was so traumatic! She would get nervous, freak out and fail, then cry all the way home! LOL! Third time was the charm and she's been on the road every since...

Unknown said...

Yikes they do grow up fast! Don't worry I'll keep it safe on the road, just incase I run into her (no pun intended)!! hee, hee

:) T

The Boston Lady said...

AAWWWWW. I feel so old. I remember when she was a three year old tagging along to her older sister's activities. Yea for both of you!

Ann W