Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Kitty update

Kitties go to a good home on Wednesday. We have really gotten attached. They are sweet little kittens and give us alot of entertainment.
The sad part is I have been looking for the mother and one other kitten for a few days. I found her last night in the bushes in front of my house. I don't know how she died, I just felt so bad for her. I saw her the other day running away from my porch with something hanging from her mouth. I think she was bringing me her dead kitten. She knew I was trying to help her. I just wish I could keep all the kitties but I don't want to be know as the crazy cat lady.
Have a good day,

Sue

1 comment:

The Boston Lady said...

You did the momma cat a huge favorite. None of them might have survived if you hadn't taken the two in. And I would NEVER call you crazy!

Ann W