Thursday, September 10, 2009



Hello blog land. I have been a very bad blogger. I'm sorry not for you but for me!
Ok, it's Thrifty Thursday. I got this little gem a few weeks ago at an estate sale. I was surprised it was still there. I paid $15.00, I thought that was pretty good. I'm still deciding what to do with it. I have seen them made into planters. Right up my ally. Maybe.
I left the house this morning to run to the store real quick. Just around the corner is a man walking with a sofa on his head! I had my camera with me. I could have taken his picture but I was afraid. Why? What a great blog. I just kept going. I have to be better. I could have asked him if he minded if I took his picture. I will next time. When will there be a next time seeing a man walking with a sofa on his head. I have learned a lesson about blogging.
Sue



1 comment:

The Flying Bee said...

Love the typewriter! What a deal! Can't wait to see what you do with it.

So funny about the man with the sofa! I bring my camera with me everywhere now that I have started blogging and I take pics of everything! I am always thinking that I could blog about it later.

Take care,
Adrienne