Tuesday, September 29, 2009

I'm here! Please don't leave me.

I'm sorry I have been a bad blogger this week. To much going on for me. I like it calm and maybe a little boring. We have a huge fundraiser going on for this ones yearbook class. $36,000.00! For a new Mac Lab. All three of daughters have been an editor with this teacher so I have been with her continuously for about 13 yrs. And an older lady hit my car in the parking lot today. I think she thought I would just pull out and leave. Just to add a little stress.
Bla Bla Bla Iwon't bore you. Anyway, I still just love blogging and reading all of your blogs.

This is us getting on the train to go from Whitefish Mt to Spokane Wa. It was so much fun.
Have a wonderful Wednesday to all my friends in blogging land.
Sue

2 comments:

Queen B. said...

i have waaay too much going on this week too !!

The Boston Lady said...

This HAS been a crazy week. This ex-yearbook mom remembers the craziness of fundraising. I will stop by Publix and drop some $$$ your way.