Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Look what I won!

I'm so excited! I can hardly type and I don't know what to do first. It's 530am who can I call and tell. I told Bailey my dog and the 4 cats. They just want to eat.
This couldn't be any better. I really did just start a collection of old scales. I bought one on Etsy from Tara and I found one last week at an estate sale.
Thank you Michelle! I'm not just saying this because I won but she does have a great blog so check her out here!(look Kristin I did it)
I hope eveyone has as good of a day as Iam!

9 comments:

Kristin @ wRIte iT DOwN said...

WOW Auntie Sue! I am so pround of you! That is awesome, I will have to come over to see it soon. Congrats!!!!!!!
And, yes I thought I heard someone yelling from across town :D

JuJu said...

Yay! It's adorable. Enjoy the scale and your special day!

Linda @ A La Carte said...

It made me smile to read your excitement over wining the scale. I'm a new visitor to your Blog but will be back for more visits!

Linda

Michelle Hughes said...

Hey there! Thanks for the shout out... just send me your address and I will get it to you!

michelle@vintagejunky.com

My Grama's Soul said...

What a wonderful thing to win. I am a new visitor to your blog - but have become a follower. I, too, spend my summers in Lakeside, Montana. Jeepers, it is a small world we live in in Blogland!

Cheers to you,

Jo

The Boston Lady said...

Yahooooo!

Unknown said...

Congrats!!! Michelle has a great blog! I have been loving the old scales for awhile now...this one is wonderful!

I'm so glad you are enjoying your magazine :)

:) T

Michelle Hughes said...

Nope I didn't get the email...
try
michelle@vintagejunky.com

or
lamedahughes@hotmail.com
Smiles~
Michelle

Coralie Cederna Johnson said...

Your "new" vintage scale is awesome. What a fun find! I feel your excitement! Thanks for visiting and have a GREAT day! Hugs, Coralie