Thursday, December 3, 2009

My crooked Christmas Tree!

I thought I would try to simplify Christmas decorating this year. I saw potted Christmas trees at a tree farm. I had never seen that in Florida before. And they are small enought for table top which I had never done before either. It sure looked straight at the tree farm.
It's pretty crooked!
Oh well, I'm ok with it.
It does looked pretty with my vintage ornaments.
The Merry Christmas banner is last years Anthropolgie banner.
I love this years. I just can't afford it.

I just love vintage ornaments from the 40's and 50's.



The white garland is vintage also.
I have 4 boxes that I found in the Thrift store a
few years ago. It makes the tree look soft.
Hope you are enjoying your Thursday!




4 comments:

The Boston Lady said...

I think your crooked tree is beautiful!! And I love the decorations on it.

the gardener's cottage said...

Crooked or not, the tree is just gorgeous. I love the vintage ornaments. Truly beautiful.

~janet

**Thank you for the kind comment today!

My Grama's Soul said...

I think you tree is just darling. Sometimes it is just time to simplify.
Good job!

Cheers,

Jo

beachvintage.com said...

I too am trying to simplfy Christmas this year. I actually love your tree. The imperfections make it adorable.