Friday, September 4, 2009

High School

So, today I went to the high school at lunch to sell yearbooks. It's the beginning of the year so they are not that worried about it now. What a sight! I wish I could have taken pictures-but they won't let you. The different people, the clothes, the hair, the jocks, the tough guys and girls, the shy, the loners, the police riding around in golf carts. It brought back alot of memories. I went to this school and graduated in 1971! It has changed but there is still alot of the same. This is my last year there. All three of my girls graduated from there. It's kind of sad but I'm ready. So our years are 1971,2000,2007 and 2010.
Hope you have a good 3 day weekend!
Sue


p.s. I'm sorry the picture is not very good and has nothing to do with the post.

No comments: