Friday, January 28, 2011

Vintage Soul in St Cloud Florida!

Peeking in the window.  She is closed! We are so disappointed.
Look at Ann and Carol trying to see what's inside.

We are drooling!

We can't get in!

Beautiful things.

And the prices are very good!

We went across the street and Ann noticed she was open!

We ran across the street, Ann was pushing us away to get there first. 
So we went inside to see all Debbie's beautiful work and treasures.

So simple but so elegant!

I love these mirrors.
Whoops, see me there?!


Amazing linens!

Look at those walls! She uncovered every inch herself!

Beautiful bags! I should have bought one of these.

Everything was so amazing, she uncovered the tiles.

The pretty pitcher is mine.

Look at all that chippy wonder!

So lovely!




And here she is Debbie Mangual, the owner and doer of all these wonderful treasures! Vintage Soul was also in Romantic Country magazine last spring. I'm tearing my house apart to find mine. Debbie does have a blog and a website. So don't forget to visit.
I went with my buddies, Ann, Carol and Kathy, we had so much fun looking around St. Cloud. A lot of sweet shops and many thrift stores to hunt around in.
Also hop on over to Ann's blog and see more about St. Cloud.
Enjoy your Friday!
Also linking to Junkin finds Friday! Thanks again Linda!

6 comments:

The Boston Lady said...

Great pictures of a lovely shop. That was so much fun and I DID NOT push you out of the way! I was restraining you! Ann

Garden Antqs Vintage said...

I have seen her shop published in the magazine, but I bet you it was a treat to see it in person. Such loveliness seemed to be all over this shop. Thanks for sharing, T

*The Beautiful Life* said...

How FUN! I loved the screen door hanging from the ceiling!! Hey, I'm not far from you -- I should find some time to drive over and take a peek in person!! :)

Have a great weekend!

Ruth

Carole said...

Lucky that you were stalking...I mean watching..lol the shop to see it would open.
Loved the door on the ceiling and of course everything south of that.

xx
Carole

Linda @ A La Carte said...

What a gorgeous shop! I would love to visit there. I love the little pink pitcher you got. Thanks for joining JFF! Hugs, Linda

Unknown said...

HI its me Debbie from vintage soul thank you so much !!!!! I just found your blog and love it ... Thank you for the lovely photos and the shout out .. I hope to see you again :0) hugs deb