Saturday, January 22, 2011

Plate Shelf and Table

I bought this plate shelf at Art Angels(where my space is rented).


I wanted to show off my pretty platters and a few other things I like.

I bought this table a while ago at The Thrift Store for $2.92.
I did nothing to it. I like it just as it is.

I use cloth napkins and I hate to fold and iron.
So I just pile them in baskets.
I like the look.

I like these old lanterns. I think the glass is pretty. With a little oil can.
Enjoy your Saturday!

6 comments:

Linda @ A La Carte said...

Love that shelf. I have platters I want to display so this is a great idea.

JuJu said...

I absolutely love that table. What a find!

The Boston Lady said...

I cannot believe you use cloth napkins! How great! My mother always did too - you might be the re-incarnation of her I think. Love that shelf. It shows off your treasures beautifully. Ann

Garden Antqs Vintage said...

What!! Where exactly do you live? A primitive table and with a glass knob for $2.92. I need to come and shop in your town.

Sanna - My Blueberry House said...

Hi KarenSue,

No, I´m still here. Thank you for your concerns. I just haven´t been that much inspired of blogging lately. Hope my mood will change soon though.

You are my favourite junkie! I can´t believe how many great treasures you always find on your trips. Love the shelf and the very heavy shabby planter! And your new pillow is so nice! Can´t wait to see what you will do with the chair.

Have a nice day!
Sanna

Daydream Living said...

Hi KarenSue,
(You use cloth napkins? for everyday things or festivities?) Love the table! And if I was near you I would iron and fold your napkins any time.
Night! Maureen x