Sunday, January 30, 2011

REDNECK CHIC IN MONTANA IS CLOSING!

I'm so sad! I was just there at Christmas and heard nothing.

I was on Craigslist for Kalispell and read there they are having a huge sale that all must go because they are closing!


My only hope is that they open some where else.


They have the coolest stuff. 
I wonder if the vendors will go somewhere else.

I met the owner Tina Terry a couple of times, she doesn't know me, but I want her to know what a great place this is. I bought a few pieces of furniture and lots of smalls there.
So I can only hope she opens again. I will keep my ears open in the future.
Good luck to Tina and all the vendors!

2 comments:

The Boston Lady said...

Oh sure, now that I'm going out there! I hope they open somewhere else too! Looks like they will need a replacement shop SueBee.....hmmmmmm

Hollie Joy In The Morning said...

Sad to hear! Looks like a great spot!
Hollie