Thursday, September 1, 2011

Thrift Thursday and some pretty flowers for me!!

Pretty pink roses and sweet snapdragons.....
Thank you Karen.

Simple enamel picture for my pretty flowers.

Look at what I found at my Thrift Store.


I think it has beautiful patina.
In perfect condition.

Perfect for me. 
Do you see it shabbied up or should I leave it alone?..

I'm not crazy about the painted picture.  Someone hand painted this and I'm sure they were so proud.


Here is my favorite coffee cup.
Why is that important?
I don't know...


Do you think I have a decorating book obsession?
The Sick Puppy is my husbands.  He said he could put his book here if he wanted to.
I think he thought I was going to argue...silly boy.
I will just move it later.  It doesn't fit in at all.

Linking with Thrifty Thursday....thanks Leigh!
Enjoy your evening
xoxo

2 comments:

The Polka Dot Closet said...

You know me, I say shabby up the frame and get out your paints and fix the picture, I wish I had been at the thrift store before you LOL!

Carol

Denise said...

you ALWAYS find the best stuff!!!