Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Finally!!! I can post more wedding pictures...

Sweet beautiful music from good family friends.


A beautiful setting by the lake.  The rain just went away an hour before the wedding.

I want to show you some of the friends and family that came to see this beautiful wedding.

A pretty table set up with wedding pictures of the Bride and Grooms family.
The cutest program that the bride made!






And here is my good friend The Boston Lady and Mr Tennis!
Aren't they adorable?!
For those who don't know this is their sons wedding.





The prettiest bridesmaids.






These girls are so cute.
They kept saying...we have to hurry!!
Great job girls!

Here come the guys..
See the groom in the lighter grey suite.


Waiting patiently.

Here she comes..

Her dress was amazing!


Finally there.



The Maven was quit emotional.













Don't look back!!


Just keep on going into a wonderful life!

Off for pictures...

And Kathy and I are off to make some finishing touches at the reception..
What a beautiful very sweet wedding.
I just have to say I enjoyed everything about this wedding.
I have 3 girls and I hope if they get married their wedding is as fun and happy as this was.

6 comments:

Debbiedoos said...

So beautiful! The bride, the day, the dresses...just perfect. Thanks for sharing.

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

It looked like such a special, wonderful time! XO

centerofgravity said...

It was a great wedding. You and Kathy did an amazing job on the tables for the reception. What a fun party. I thought it all turned out perfectly.

Darla said...

Very nice...love the photo of the bride and groom walking away with the veil across his back!

Denise said...

You've become quite the photographer, Sue...I love seeing things through your eyes.
denise

The Boston Lady said...

Sue, this made me cry all over again seeing it from your perspective. I'm not sure I will ever be able to look at those pictures without a happy tear. My friend, my friends are wonderful and I love you all! Ann