Saturday, January 14, 2012

Where have I been and blogland is just soooo big!!!




Hummadeedledee

My pictures won't cooperate today so I'm just going with it.
Where have I been that I have not met this lady? 
  

I have both of the new Folk magazines and thought I read everything, but now I must go back and read them again.
Her name is Deb Kennedy, I have seen her work all over blog land but just didn't realize she had a blog.
Look at these beautiful, amazing packages she has done..I CAN DO THIS!!!
INSPIRATION!!
Well I'm hook and will be back..
Plus her writing is so encouraging in life.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!  It's cold here in Orlando today, but don't worry it will go away tomorrow!!
xoxo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

love her blog and she is so talented

Sanna - My Blueberry House said...

Hi Sue,

Hope you´re having a great weekend. Indeed. There are so many nice blogs it´s impossible to keep track. I get so excited when I find really nice ones.

Hugs,
Sanna