Monday, January 9, 2012

I'm home and I'm mad at Montana......

This is the beautiful town of Whitefish Montana the morning we arrived off the train Christmas day...
This is the most snow we had the whole time we were there!
Two weeks NO SNOW!





I put the lights on my picnic table in hopes to have lots of snow and have the beautiful glow.
Never happened....
We did have fun with friends.


Charades...



More charades...

More friends.... the first night we arrived, Christmas day.
This year we didn't go out and cut down a tree in the yard.  I don't know why.  So I put this little tree in the kitchen and decorated it with these cute little stars I brought from Orlando.
I missed my blog and you!!
I'll show you more this week...
We had birthdays, Happy New Year, Polar Plunge, skiing and lots of friends but NO SNOW!!!
Plus I missed so much in blog land because I have no Internet in Montana!!
Can you believe that?!

10 comments:

Kathy said...

WELCOME HOME SUE! You were soooo missed! Two weeks seemed like 2 MONTHS! We have a lot of catching up to do, my friend! Love ya~xoxo

Sylvia said...

Welcome Back..glad to hear you had a great time!

Happy New Year,
Sylvia

shohshi said...

Yay! You're home!

Jamie said...

Happy you are back! But sad there was no snow for you here in MT... here in Bozeman we are 80% below normal snowpack... not ok! Let me know when you are coming back this summer - I can almost guarantee snow in July!! Jamie V

The Polka Dot Closet said...

Oh, that looks so fabulous!!! Welcom back! So glad you can make it for the dress form party I will give you tons of reminders, just wanted to start early so people could get thier girls ready! Are we on for Friday, even if Kathy can't make it (I wish she could)

Carol

Sanna - My Blueberry House said...

Hi Sue,

Welcome home! Too bad you didn´t get any snow. Looks like you had a great time during the holidays. I like your dressed-up picnic table :)

Hugs,
Sanna

Ciao interior said...

ice Blog! it is about Whitefish mt interior design. Getting good inspirational of interior design ideas. Keep it up.
Whitefish mt interior design

Ciao interior said...

Good pictures of Home interior Design & home decorative. Post simply love the story and the vivid imagery. Keep it up guys.

Ciao interior said...

impressive blog ..with full of new and innovative ideas...
to know more ideas click here

Ciao interior said...

This is really a good blog.I really like this. For more information just click here