Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Fluffing at Art Angels

We needed to fluff our booth.

We needed to add a little Valentines day.

The holidays really kept us busy and I was gone for 2 weeks so we didn't get to do much in the booth.

And to be honest a few new vendors have moved in and I feel a little bit jealous.
Some new amazing things are arriving everyday.


Today I'm showing you our booth, I will show you more later.

Because I think there is room for all of us.  I'm glad for these new vendors to come in and sell, of course I'm a little happier when we sell but I think that's just a normal feeling.
I'm happy for them.

It does make me get out there and find some more good stuff.
Not that I don't like the thrill of the hunt...
I love it!

Whoops, I need to hide that cord.

We are happy with how it turned out, still have some more things to add.


I need to get painting again, I haven't painted since before Christmas.


OK, there you go.  Our little booth.
And we are also starting to get ready for Fancy Flea, more on that later.
Hope you are enjoying your week. 

9 comments:

The Polka Dot Closet said...

Great use of space and displaying!! Your both looks great!

CArol

Anita said...

I LOVE THOSE ROSE PRINTS....The booth looks great...but I know how you feel...I get these great things in and out they go...but some things just linger on and I get tired of them taking space BUT just when I am ready to give them the boot someone comes in and loves them. WINTER HAS ARRIVED!

Deb and Ed said...

Beautiful layout..out sparkles, and love the sign.
All you...sue bee

Deb and Ed said...

Beautiful layout..out sparkles, and love the sign.
All you...sue bee

Deb and Ed said...

Beautiful layout..out sparkles, and love the sign.
All you...sue bee

Diann said...

Your booth looks so pretty! Lots of lovely things.

The Boston Lady said...

I love when you fluff. Gotta get in now that.I'm back. Also have a new painting project. Thnking of buying some chalk paint as this is special. Ann

Sylvia said...

Your space is looking great, lots of eye candy! The hunt for new items is lots of fun!!

Sylvia

My Alexa's Store said...

Wow looks great....following.
Kelly