Wednesday, June 29, 2011

White Wednesday and Wow Us Wednesday...

Trouble with blogger today!  I had a hard time getting pictures on today.
Anyhoo...I found this at an estate sale last weekend.
I think it's cool.
The jars are pretty common but I never saw one made into a lantern.

Our load last weekend.
The lady at the Thrift Store gave us the flowers..

It looks like lots of jars.
I seem to be drawn to them.
And lace.

These are very large vintage pearl buttons.
Love them!

Pretty vintage hand mirror. 
OK, I saw this at The Farm Chick Show.
Different size round items tiered into a wedding cake.
I'm still needing another round tier and a vintage cake topper with a bride and groom.


As you can see I'm not finished.
I think it would be awesome at a vintage wedding.

I did find this vintage 3 bell topper for now.
I will show you when I'm finished.

I also found this vintage Shakespeare books.
Have a great day!
And don't forget to check out all the other links to
and


I almost forgot.  Here is Jack watching me fold clothes.
Thanks Kathleen!

Thank you Kim!

14 comments:

Darla said...

A lot of cool things here, nice of Jack to lend moral support while you fold the laundry.

Linda @ A La Carte said...

Loving the look of all those jars and milk glass! Great finds. hugs, Linda

ShabbyESP said...

Love all your finds!!! The blue Mason jars are awesome!! I have 4 of them back when I got them for 2 bucks!!!
Enjoy your day!!
Suzann ~xoxo~

P.S. Jack is Adorable!!

Sylvia said...

You scored!!!...I like the idea of stacked round pieces to make the wedding cake.

Sylvia

Jane said...

I'd say you had a great weekend of treasure hunting!! I'm drawn to old jars and lace too.....OK....I'm drawn to just about anything vintage! Love those buttons!!
Jane

Sharon said...

Love the cake pans now read the Shakespeare!!! at least Romeo and Juliet!

Sanghamitra Bhattacherjee(Mukherjee) said...

Lovely blog tittle! Love your finds! Beautiful space you got here. Thanks for sharing.
Hope to see you on my blog:)

The Boston Lady said...

I did my first White Wednesday post! Tell me how to link please! I see lots of great stuff that I can steal from you for you-know-what. I am going to send Sammy this post so she can see that "cake". I always learn from you. Ann

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

I always love seeing your great finds...and Jack just makes me smile!

Francie...The Scented Cottage Studio said...

I wanna shop the back of your vehicle! You found a lot of good things. and Jack, what a cutie.

The Polka Dot Closet said...

Great haul! I am now on a suitcase roll while you are on a jar roll!

Carol

Prior said...

great vines, I love jars and bottles, too. Lezlee

Anita said...

I have the cake topper at Vintiquities...

Gail said...

I'm older than I thought, your aluminum cake holder is an "antique" used by the pot-luck-supper ladies during my childhood. Cute how you tiered the dishware.