Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Tuesday's Treasures

First, thank you for all the birthday wishes!!!1
It was a good day..

OK, look at this table I found at the thrift store.


The first day I saw it I wanted it.  I had them write it up for $8.98.
Changed my mind because I new my hubby would have a fit.


It's very heavy, made in the USA but I don't know by who.
I really liked it alot.

So I went back the next day and they marked it down to $4.94!!!
I had to buy it.
I'm going to switch it out for my kitchen table after I redo the top.
Hubby liked it!!!!

I found this sweet vintage robe at an estate sale.

It's in great condition.
I do need to soak it in Biz for a few stains.

Pretty little buttons.

And I found this vintage cowgirl shirt.


Lots of stains.  I soaked it for 2 days and it looks pretty good.
It still has one stain I'm not sure I can get out.

Just L.A. is the brand. I have not googled it. But I will
Hope you have a great Tuesday!
Don't forget to go visit Kristin to see all the Tuesday Treasures!!
It's fun!!

5 comments:

Linda @ A La Carte said...

Happy Birthday! Sorry I missed it! Looks like you had a great one. I love that table and what a buy. hugs, Linda

Robin Johnson said...

Great find. I love the table too!

Anita said...

The sun is visiting Montana and it is gorgeous out...I do understand the husband / table delima...I bought two more at auction last night! Glad your birthday was a happy one.

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

Happy birthday!! Hope it was great! The table is AWESOME...you find the best deals...wish I could shop with you!!

Sanna - My Blueberry House said...

Hi KarenSue,

Love the table. What a great deal! I think it will look even more fab after some TLC from you :)

What a pretty picture with you and the cupcake.

Hugs,
Sanna