Sunday, May 15, 2011

Walking the beach.....and a Wedding!

I love walking the beach...

A free peticure!

The morning sun....

It takes my breath away each time...

Surfer out there with the sharks!!!
And I know they are there... 
Fishing for some....

The morning beach.....

Some jellyfish....

This poor guy...

Lots of birds....

Some very large homes right on the beach...

And this one is for me....

You just wonder why they don't want it...

So much potentual.....

Beautiful views...

I love the color of the railings and the showers....

This house was so sweet...

I found one Sea Turtle nest....

How do they know?

Lots of crabs running around....

This is where we stay.
Coral Sands, an old Florida Hotel.
I love it.
I would rather stay here then one of those high rises..

Every room has a view of the beach...


The old stairwells...

I think these are the same life guard chairs from when I was a teenager gong to the beach every weekend..in the 70's...

More sunshine...

Oh ya and a wedding!
This is my brother from North Carolina.
I'm just meeting Crystal and what a sweetheart.


Here I am with Crystal, Billy and my sister Hope.

It was a wonderful weekend.
I was home in Orlando by 2pm...
Hope you enjoyed yours!!

7 comments:

Kathy said...

Beautiful pictures!!!! Looks like you had a great time! Seems like you were gone a week, I wasn't gonna call, I will not call, dang, I'm glad you're back!!! I'll call you in the morning & we'll meet at Art Angels~ I missed you my friend!

The Polka Dot Closet said...

What a fun weekend! What were you doing up so early in the morning, cripes I get up at the crack of 10 every morning! I heard the jelly fish were crazy this weekend. See you Tuesday yea!!

Carol

Vicki said...

How sweet! Looking forward to lunch. Saw your lovely booth at Art Angels too. Great stuff!

The Boston Lady said...

Sue, that looked so relaxing and beautiful. I think you and Kathy should buy that house so you can store all your stuff - it could be a tax write off and then I can use it on the weekends. Did you look in the windows?????? So glad you had fun. Ann

Sanna - My Blueberry House said...

Hi KarenSue,

Wonderful beach photos! That shabby house could look so great with some TLC. I like it!

Congrats to the newlyweds!

Have a nice day,
Sanna

PS. I hope you win the giveaway, crossing my fingers...;)

Linda @ A La Carte said...

I love the beach and those pictures make me want a trip! I think getting married on the beach is wonderful.

Sylvia said...

Ahhh the beach, so peaceful and relaxing. What a perfect spot for a wedding.

Sylvia