Monday, May 2, 2011

ART ANGELS OPEN HOUSE!!!!! TUESDAY MAY 3RD....

Art Angels is having an open house for their 1 year anniversary in this location.
Art Angels was downtown Orlando for 16 years, well established with dedicated followers.  Renee and Jeff decided to move to this location because they owned the building.  I saw the sign and was intrigued.  Having never been in this business I was cautious.  But ready.  Kathy and I opened our booth within a few days of discovering them.
And never looked back!
This is not your grandmothers antique shop for sure!
If you can please stop by, I think you will be plesantley surprised.













These are pictures of our booth.
Chic and Shabby....she's chic and I'm not!
There is so much more to see at Art Angels.
Amazing vendors with something for everyone.
We even have a man cave!
So if you can please come and visit.

4 comments:

Simply Me said...

Yes i do make them....i want to come and visit you soon...

The Boston Lady said...

Country Mouse and I will be there! Ann

The Polka Dot Closet said...

Great to meet you today and all of the other girls, see you at Shelly's

Carol

Anonymous said...

I live in West Volusia...will have to stop by next time I go into Orlando.
Jeanni