Thursday, January 7, 2010

Happy New Year!

Getting ready for our snowshoe hike.
The Girls! Off we go!
We thought was a 3 mile hike ended up being 9.3 miles!
























It was amazing and beautiful!









I feel so behind. Got back from Montana Sunday night with bronchitis and I have never had this before. Two days in bed for me. I'm on the mend now but I still have all the Christmas decorations to take down. It will happen.



Hope everyone in blog land is having a wonderful new year.



Wishing health and happiness to all!






Sue









3 comments:

The Boston Lady said...

Welcome home! Bronchitis and all. What beautiful pictures! I've never worn snowshoes, that must have been so fun.

Feel better!

Kar said...

Hope you are feeling better!

Isn't the mountains beautiful with the snow! Wish I could have been on the hike with you.

xxxx

The Boston Lady said...

Hey 24 hr person!!! I am excited! Does this mean you will do Bootcamp Thursday at 5:30? Anyone who can walk in the mountains on snowshoes should be able to do anything!!!!!

Sorry for commenting 2x