I hope she didn't feel the need because we are family.
Well, I'll take it.
Ok, first I answer a few questions so you get to know me and then I pass this award on so I get to know you. I like that!
- Where is your cell phone? On the table
- Your hair? Long-trying to figure out what the age limit is when you have to go short.
- Your Mother? Gone for 16 years, miss her, wish she was here to help me with these kids.
- Your Dad? The best step Dad is gone also. Real Dad in North Carolina.
- Your favorite food? Hispanic
- Dream last night? Cleaning out my older daughters room to make a craft room. What do I do with all her stuff. I can't get rid of it. That would hurt her feelings.
- Favorite drink? Grande non-fat misto with 2 pumps white chocolate mocha.
- Your dream/goal? Start an Etsy Shop, learn to knit and sew more.
- What room are you in? The office/sewing room.
- Your hobbies? Thrifting/junking.
- Your fears? Starting up the Etsy.
- Where do you want to be in 6 years? Montana
- Where were you last night? At Phyllis's
- Something you are not? Thin
- Muffins? Not too often.
- Wish list item? VW convertible bug.
- Where did you grow up? Orlando, Florida
- Last thing you ate? A bowl of cereal for dinner last night. I don't know what they ate.
- What are you wearing? PJ's
- Your TV? Nothing right now.
- Your pets? Bailey, Tiger, Binky, Miley, Lola B-1 dog and 4 cats.
- Friends? The best!
- Your life? Good.
- Your mood? Good.
- Missing someone? My Mom, every day.
- Vehicle? 2006 Mitsubishi Endeavor.
- Something your not wearing? bra
- Your favorite store? Anthropologie
- Your favorite color? Blue
- When was the last time you laughed? Last night with my BFF Lori.
- Last time you cried? Don't remember.
- Your best friend? Lori
- One place I could(and do) go over and over? My Thrift Store.
- One person who email's you regularly? Lori.
- Favorite place to eat? Home.
Ok that's me in a nut shell.
Passing on too.