Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Horse

My thrift store has a color code system. Blue, pink, tan, one color a week.
Very common.
When something new comes out it won't be the color of the week for 3 weeks.
So you take a change waiting.
I waited for this horse.


I think she is beautiful.
If my friend Phyllis read my blog she might want her.  Friends should read friends blogs, I think.
My sister reads my blog and that's a good thing until she wants what I blog about.  When you have a booth and sell things that's not good.  I can't sell something to my sister, I have to give it to her.  So I guess I have to start hiding things from her.


Look at that expression on her face.
She just kept moving all around, hiding from me.
I didn't go this past Monday, I was surprised she was still there yesterday.


She came home with me.
I see her safe under another cloche.
I think I'm getting too many cloches, I saw a house with 13 cloches in one room!  Too many for me.
Happy Wednesday to you!!
I'm linking with...
White Wednesday, thanks Kathleen!
Wow Us Wednesday, thanks Kim!

XOXO

10 comments:

Di@Cottage-Wishes said...

So pretty, I love all things white and that horse is wonderful!

Dawn Williams said...

I share that same sister problem! Love your new addition...as they say, "patience is a virtue". I guess that lovely horse was meant to be yours!

Karen said...

Its beautiful, I would have kept it too, but then again I would probably keep more things than I would sell LOL. I guess I'd better not go into the resale business huh?

The Boston Lady said...

I love the horse sue! She was worth waiting for. Ann

Gail Peck said...

What, pray tell is a cloche? Friends indeed should read friend's blogs. Especially when they are as short as yours!!!

Michele said...

Congratulations on waiting it out and getting your horse at a discount.
Sometimes you are fated to be lucky.

Connie@shabbyforsure said...

Sue, By waiting you were really taking a chance. It must have been meant to be yours. It is realy pretty...Connie

Sharon said...

He's gorgeous...reminds me of the Elgin Marbles in the British Museum from the Parthenon....

mspatty said...

Sue Bee! You are one lucky lady!! Anne and I spent the entire afternoon at your place! We bought some great finds and you can be sure that the horse would have come home with me if I saw that beauty. Glad he is with you! Your booth is wonderful and we can't wait to go back!!

The Polka Dot Closet said...

I I had seen it it would have been mine! Would be funny to put on someones pillow LOL! Oh, have fun at Farmchicks.....So jealous!

Carol