Saturday, February 20, 2010

The Sun is UP!

I just noticed the sun was up and the coffee timer went off! You know what that means? I have been blogging for 2 hours and am no where near finished reading all my blogs I follow and adding new ones like this. What a beautiful, loving story.
I must stop now, my house is a mess and I'm going to a beautiful wedding shower at 11am.
Tomorrow my hubby is racing his dirt bike in a Hare Scramble. And that means rising at 4am and driving to some cow field in Florida. Maybe some pictures of both. I sure wish I was a photographer.
Enjoy your Saturday!

6 comments:

JuJu said...

Have a wonderful day, enjoy the sunshine and the coffee!!

Unknown said...

KarenSue,
Thanks for the comments on my blog about my son having to clean his toilet. It helps to hear from other moms! Enjoy your weekend!

cowgirljlynn said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I was up reading blogs until 3:00 this morning! I graduated in 1971 too!

cowgirljlynn said...

P.S. I also love to shop at thrift stores. The thrill of the hunt!!

The Boston Lady said...

I can't wait to see those pictures!!! And thanks for providing that link - two hours later, but what a wonderful site. Her pictures are beautiful, not to mention her beautiful children.

Jenny said...

Hi Karen! I saw you on Kathy's blog and I thought you might like to come and visit. I'm doing a fun McLinkey that you might enjoy!