Sunday, February 28, 2010

I'm really into knitting now

I have a thing for knitted blankets at the thrift store.


I have a hard time walking by them without taking them home.


Someone has spent alot of time making these. I just don't understand why they are put in the thrift store or Goodwill.


So I take them home with me.




I also pick up already started knitting projects.


My mother in law showed me how to knit with this one that was already started. I don't know how to start or finish.




I love these earthy, nubby colors.




I hope you are enjoying your weekend.









4 comments:

cowgirljlynn said...

I love to knit too, but with working and my horse I just can't seen to find the time.

JuJu said...

I think it's so sweet that you "adopt" the afghans and blankets from the Thrift Stores. :-)

JuJu said...

Oh, Karen - I'm worried about Libby Buttonsl (Darla) Do you know anything about why she stopped blogging? I wasn't able to read her last post.

Darla said...

Don't you just wonder about the story behind the blankets?