Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Homecoming week!

This was 3 years ago. Now E.... on the right is a senior. My last homecoming, I have had 13 years straight years of homecomings. Lots and lots of dresses. I'm pretty good at it by now.

I have been pretty darn busy. Had a huge rummage sale last week at the school. We made over $4,000.00! Trying to buy our yearbook teacher a new Mac Lab.

And, I'm off to Montana on Monday. Meeting up with my oldest daughter A..... in Spokane so she can take her boards for Occupational Therapy Assistant. Then we drive over to Montana.
But not until we have dinner at Chaps. I better check to make sure it's open. My favorite place. I plan on checking out Spokane for some good shops. If anyone knows of good junk or thrift stores let me know.

I'm sorry I haven't been blogging much. If anyone is listening. I only know how to add my own pictures. I can't figure out how to add inspiration pictures or anything from other places, if that makes sense.

You all have a happy week!

Sue

1 comment:

The Boston Lady said...

Have a great time with A! I wish her luck with the boards. I know she will do well.

I figured out how to link from Google image. If you have Google, then you click on image in the menu and then type what you are interested in in the search box. That's all I know now!

Hope Homecoming is fabulous.