Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Where I sit around my home.


Front porch area.

Front yard. I have had this swing for about 20yrs. The seat did break last week. My mom bought this for me and she has been gone for 15yrs now-so it's hard to get rid of it.


This is my back porch. I got the sofa at the thrift store for $10.00. The cushions are covered with a Ralph Lauren twin sheet-from the thrift for $1.91. I make the pillow covers from scraps. The table and chair from a garage sale years ago. I forgot what I paid. But I'm sure it was cheap.




Sorry about the hose. Oh yah-there's Miley.






I have a thing for Adirondack chairs. And swings.
Come on over and sit awhile. We can have a beverage and chat. I would just love to have you.
Smiles to you.













3 comments:

Kristin @ wRIte iT DOwN said...

I really like the new background! Very cute! I din't know Ummie gave you that swing, can you fix it?

Unknown said...

The real question is will I fix it? Yes!

Shari's Ramblings said...

who are you inviting over to sit? just everybody???