Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Treasures this week!

You can see these very well because of the glare, they are old religious prints

We always pick up these old tarnished pitchers, great for flowers or utensils.  I love the patina.
I have trouble walking away from doilies, don't you?!
An old picture frame that I will shabby up.  Old White or Provence?  What do you think?
I think I will recover the seat on the old step stool if I can figure out how to get that plastic off.
A pretty little china bowl with a lid, I like the color.

I like this shabby chippy wire, what I'm doing with it I have no clue.
A pretty plate for our vintage wedding rental business and a milk glass cake plate that I might put up on a pedestal.
A sweet little shelf I will shabby up.

I'm not sure about this old carving.

This is what's on the back.
Interesting...

This is for Would you buy it? Wednesday.
What is it you ask?
I have no clue.
But I liked the color and the patina.
What's the chain for?!


If nothing else works you can always put a plant in it!
Right?!

Do you like the clay pot?
I can't raise the handle with this one in it.

Or the rusty old white one.  Ignore the dead plants, I will fix that.

I can raise the handle with this one.
I think I like this one the best.  Anything white and shabby gets me every time..hehe!
Linking with Tuesday's Treasures
Would you buy it? Wednesday
White Wednesday, because of the old white bucket.
Hope you are enjoying the week and spring has sprung or springing!
Thank you for listing!  It makes my day.

xoxo

8 comments:

Connie (aka LOU) said...

OMG! I'm laughing while I read this at work on my lunch hour. That green thing with the chain story cracked me up. NO - I wouldn't buy it. (smiling big) I can't resist those silver plate pitcher/coffee pots either. You have some great finds in your travels! Keep the laughs coming. I always can use it to break up the day!

Emily said...

I don't think I would have bought the teal thing with the chain, but I LOVE the color. It's gorgeous, and I think a plant holder is a perfectly good use for it!

Sanna - My Blueberry House said...

Hi KarenSue,

You never stop to amaze me. You find the most interesting things on your junk trips! I love how you see and put things to good use. I like clay pots but I think the white bucket is a better fit.

Your pink roses are lovely and the yellow tree...(sorry, forgot the name) Beautiful! The bird cage look so much better with white paint :)

Have a great day!
Hugs Sanna

The Vintage Farmhouse said...

I vote for the white bucket!

Lily Dily said...

HiSue...I think the green metal thing is a holder for a large water bottle container?? I saw it at our thrift...great buy!
See ya, Linda Lily Dily

THE FARMHOUSE PORCH said...

Oooh...loving the rusty chippy finds!
I would love for you to come share this at my linky party, Cowgirl Up! going on right now!
♥Linsey

Vickie @ Ranger 911 said...

Great finds! I think your stand is for laundry. You put your basket of wet sheets in it, attach your big dog to the chain, and let him pull the basket along while you hang the sheets on the clothsesline.

Do I win a prize?

The Boston Lady said...

I bet it was for pouring concrete or cement. I saw your seat cover on FB and tried to "like" it, but don't know if it worked. So here: "like"!

Ann