Friday, June 25, 2010

A whole world outside the Thrift Store!

My good friend, The Boston Lady, took me out into the world away from my thrift store and look at what I found!

I couldn't believe my eyes!

I filled a cart at this place.



I do have to say now I know where the stuff comes from in the thrift store.

I didn't buy anything this time but I did get a good look around.



Oh my! This was so good. But it will have to be a very special treat.



Thank you my friend for showing me the world.

I had so much fun.

Let's do it again!




8 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Sounds like a fun day! I LOVE Cost Plus market!
It's one of my favs!
That burger place sounds yummy!
Hope you have a wonderful day!
Elizabeth

JuJu said...

oh oh oh, I love World Market!! Be sure to go there at Christmas time, they have great things!!

The Boston Lady said...

I told you it's going to be dangerous having a Five Guys close to us! Next time we do the salad/girl thing. That was lots of fun and I look forward to our next adventure. And you know how much I love my sign. Thanks again.

Becca said...

World Market and Home Goods, two of my favorite places! I'm trying to save some money for my trip next week, so I was good and didn't visit those places this weekend. :-)

Jane said...

I don't get to World Market very often but I always find it such a fun place to wander around in. Now Five Guys....I have been there way to many times....but it is oh so good.
Jane

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

Now this sounds like a FUN day! I love HomeGoods!

krys kirkpatrick said...

I love world market...especially their food and wine section.

Sanna - My Blueberry House said...

Hi KarenSue,

Sounds like an interesting and fun day!

-Sanna