Sunday, March 7, 2010

An award for me?!

I'm hanging my head in shame because I have taken so long to acknowledge this award.
I'm not sure why. I'm so honored that anyone would give me an award.
So Thank you Jamie from http://justanallamericangirl.blogspot.com/for thinking of me. I do so appreciate this.
I would like to honor 9 blogs that I follow. This is what I like about blogging, some are so different but you can feel such a connection.










1. Kristin-Write it Down

2. Ann-The Boston Lady

3. Linda-Itsy Bits and Pieces

4. Linda-A LA CARTE

5. Michelle-Vintage Junkie

6. Angie-Junk Garden

7. Melaine-My Sweet Savannah

8. Tracey-French Larkspur
9. JuJu-Just a Bunch of Stuff
Well I could go on and on but I must stop. I have been blogging since 12midnight and it's now 4:02am. So go on over and visit these women. I sure do enjoy their company.











6 comments:

Darla said...

Congrats on the award..It's not healthy to stay up like that, you need your sleep!

JuJu said...

Congratulations on the MUCH deserved award. Get some rest today after that long night of blogging!!!

(and thanks for the shout out!!)

The Boston Lady said...

Aw, you are such a good friend. Thank you for my mention. You need to sleep!!!!!!! Congrats on your well-deserved award. You are sunshine!

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

Thanks so much for thinking of me- I enjoy your company, too!

Linda @ A La Carte said...

Ahhh Thanks! I love your blog also and you do deserve this award. I can do that, lol, start out on the computer just to catch up on a few blogs and next thing I know it's hours later! Sigh but what would I do without all of you!!

Linda @ A La Carte

beachvintage.com said...

Better late than never. Congrats on the award and thanks for dropping by Beach Vintage.