Thursday, October 18, 2012

Another little peek...

We went to a local park to do some more photo's for our vintage wedding rental business.

I sure am learning about lighting when you take photos.
You can even see the cake plates here.

Had a hard time getting the candelabras to show up.

You can hardly see them here.


Love this old mailbox for guests to put their cards in.



 

We have lots of frames to make photo shoots.
The excitement is building!!
Thanks for the name suggestions!!
Enjoy your day my friends..
xoxo

7 comments:

Sanna - My Blueberry House said...

Hi KarenSue,

I think you did a great job with the photo shoot in the park. Very cute display. ADORE the cake plates!! :)

Happy day to you - Sanna

The Boston Lady said...

It all looks wonderful Sue! I like that you took the pictures in a park, it is the perfect background for all your pretties. Love that mailbox idea! Ann

BECKY said...

Great idea to snap some pics in the park! They look wonderful! And I love that you rent stuff for vintage weddings! We bought all the stuff for our daughter's this past spring!

Have a lovely evening!
Becky

The Country Mouse said...

It all looks beautiful, Sue and Kathy! You will be so great at this....Carol

Vickie @ Ranger 911 said...

What fun! (and work, too, I know) I love those old suitcases!

Sandi~A Cottage Muse said...

Looks great!
Did I already tell you how you can use old shutters to display guest's seating assignments? We have a girl that rents items from our shop and that is one use she shared for shutters!

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

Such wonderful goodies...perfect for weddings!