Thursday, July 5, 2012

My head hangs low...

My head hangs low..
This is how I have been feeling lately.

I'm so sad I have not been blogging.
I just haven't felt like I had anything good for you.
Do you ever get that way?



I thought I would show you some things growing in my yard and some other things.
I never planted this, it just appeared.

A pretty sky one evening.


Jack taking a nap with one of my girls..
He's the best napping buddy.

A rocket took off at Kennedy Space Center the other day.  Do they still call it that? I do.
I hate it when I forget something is taking off.  I think it's pretty cool we live close enought to see it.

I like my chair..

My roses are doing pretty well.
I like this bush because it seems kind of wild.

Not a very good picture, but this is my verigated wisteria.

Knock out roses.

I planted these a few years ago.  One boot won't stand up anymore.
I love the look of a worn boot.

I put this bird feeder up the other day.

I was kind of worried they couldn't get the seeds out of the mesh.
The squirrels seem to leave it alone.



OK, that's it for now. 
Hope you are enjoying your week.

9 comments:

The Boston Lady said...

Hey!!!!!! Snap outta it! You always have something great to show and say on your blog! But I know what you mean. I go into slumps - I kinda felt like your sunflower today, myself. Tried the new Sandwich shop this week. Good! Chic and Shabby and me need to go there. So glad you blogged.

Ann

Karen said...

Beautiful pictures, thanks for giving me a smile!

Connie@shabbyforsure said...

Hi Sue, You grow the best sunflowers and I adore your napping buddy. Don't feel bad about not blogging. I think it's best when you can have fun with it. Haven't you found anything wonderful lately?...Connie

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

I'm going to remember that photo...I feel like that sometimes, too! Sorry you've been feeling down! Do something that you really enjoy or create something...or just get a really good cup of coffee or a pedicure! Wish I lived nearby...I'd love a good girls' day with you! XO

The Polka Dot Closet said...

Jack is so sweet! I forget to watch the rocket ship launches too!

Carol

Vickie @ Ranger 911 said...

I think we all feel that way about blogging at times. I have a little Dr.Suess quote on my sidebar to remind me not to worry what others think of my posts. It's my creative outlet and if readers enjoy it, great! If not, there are plenty of others to visit!

Loved your photos today. Especially your sweet dog!

Vicki said...

Loved your post today. It is okay not to have something to share all the time. We are still here! Enjoyed my visit.

Shirley said...

Hi Sue, Your picture of the rocket launch brought back memories of when we visit the Kennedy Space Center and took a tour. They took us out to the launch pad. It was awesome to see and my kids still talk about that. I keep telling them that is something they need to show their kids while they are young. Enjoyed your pictures always do Have a great weekend. Your Missouri Friend.

Cheryl said...

Gee wiz, I thought I was the only one on the planet feeling "low"... while driving around to some yard sales this morning I was thinking... "I think I have Post tramatic stress" lol
big hugs to you... :-)