Monday, October 17, 2011

Which one do you like?


I worked on 2 chairs today.
This one I have been working on for a while.  I wasn't happy with it so I sanded it and then put some Annie Sloan dark wax. 



I also wasn't happy with the seat cover I put on so I changed it.


I don't have before pictures. 

The chair was dark wood with an ugly seat cover.

Here it is with my pillow from Debbie at Vintage Soul.

A closer look at my pillow.




It will be at The Fancy Flea Nov. 12th.



This little desk chair is painted with ASCP Provance.

Then waxed with Annie Sloan dark wax.



I love how the chair feels so soft and smooth after waxing.

This one will be at The Fancy Flea too.
So which one do you like better?

6 comments:

Ticking and Toile said...

They are both just adorable!! Love that pillow too! So perfectly romantic :)
Xo,
Shellagh

The Polka Dot Closet said...

I love the blue one! It looks 100 years old. Did I tell you my son is going to be in town that weekend from DC...bummer I so want to go

Carol

Denise @ The Rusty Gate said...

I think Carol should bring her son to meet all of her imaginary friends!!! I'm with Carol...they're both pretty, but I love how the blue one turned out. I like the dark wax with the Provence paint. I still need to get some. I am so behind and getting ready to go out of town for a wedding. Will have to work like a dog when I get back to catch up!

Di said...

I love the white one, beautiful lines and that pillow is wonderful. Di

Passionate for White said...

I'm really diggin' the blue one!

Sanna said...

Hi KarenSue,

Hm... that is not an easy decision. I like both! The colors are great. But if I have to choose one it´s going to be... the white. I think it´s because it´s an armchair. Cute pillow too!

Have a great day!
Hugs,
Sanna