Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Wishing you a safe and Happy Thanksgiving!

This is what I'm thankful for.
I'm thankful for my health.
I'm thankful for my family.
I'm thankful for my friends.
I'm thankful for blogging.
But this guy is who I'm very thankful for.
He can be a tough cookie.
Alot of people don't get him.
He's not very affectionate.
He doesn't have alot of patients.
But I tell you he loves us.
And he is just so darn cute.

That's him in the back.

Just coming thru the finish line. Not this guy 23 he's in the back 58.



He got 10th out of 25.
These guys and girls are 16yrs old thru 70yrs old.
Yes there are girls and women out there. Some are in there 40's.
It's a 2 hour ride about 11mile laps in the woods. They go around 3-4 time depending how fast they are. It's pretty grulling. Yes, they get hurt. EMT's are on call.


I do hope everyone has a safe and happy Thanksgiving.

Hugs,
Suebee




3 comments:

melanie said...

great photos! Have a happy Thanksgiving! I love all of your pics on the side bar...and thank you for stopping by my blog! yours is just great!

Anne Lorys said...

Just wanted to pop on over and wish you the happiest of Thaksgiving Days!
All the best,
Anne

The Boston Lady said...

I remember when I first met Mr. F I never would have pegged him for a motorcycle racer. Still waters run deep! I love the pictures especially the first one. Hope your Thanksgiving goes great and I'll try to get that shell.