Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Binky

This is Binky. When my 17 yr old was 6 she wanted a white kitty for her birthday. So off I go to the humane society. I started looking around and saw this little black kitty that was so calm and sweet. I was just going to hold him while I looked for the white kitty. No white kitties at all, so this guy came home with me. He has been the best until now. He is not well, it's just about time, he will let me know when he is ready. He has to be outside all the time now. He has taken up the bad habit of pooping on the bed if we let him in. It's awful! I had to throw away a down comforter last night. But we still love him. He just has to stay out. So it won't be long now, he is still eating and drinking, he is skin and bone. When I pick him up he purrrrs. He will let me know when it's time.

6 comments:

JuJu said...

Bless him. And, bless you guys.

The Boston Lady said...

It's a heartbreaking time, know it too well. Binky, you're sweet.

Unknown said...

Oh that's just so sad...I'm sorry, I know it is very hard when a loved pet's time comes to an end...

T

Anonymous said...

saying goodbye is sooo hard... I'm sorry.

Michelle, All Home and Love said...

They are family and it is so hard when it's time. I'm sure he's had a wonderful life with you and is so happy you chose him that day.
~Michelle

Anonymous said...

Oh this makes me want to cry...family pets are so cherished...I hope your baby doesn't suffer and does let you know...tears in my eyes, but I know they all have to go at some point...xo