Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Trying to Blog

Trying to Blog...
Blogger won't let me post pictures, Google wants me to buy more space.   I don't get it.  Well, I guess I do, just don't want to pay for more space.  My computer knowledge is VERY limited.  I just keep plugging along pushing buttons when I don't understand and usually get through.
Do you pay Google for photo space?
I'm going to try one more time, I think I have one picture left to post.
Thanks for listening to me....
Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving.
Here come Christmas!!  I'm decorating different this year, put the tree in a new spot.
It's the smallest one I have ever had, I'm trying to be simple.  It's not easy!! 
Tried again and failed...
Enjoyed your day my friends.
Tomorrow is our 26th wedding anniversary, pretty good.

hugs to you...xoxo

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you had a good Thanksgiving too! You are ahead of me with the tree...hopefully this weekend! Keep it simple...now that's a plan!

The Boston Lady said...

Happy Anniversary! Yes, I reach a limit and then I have to pay, but I think it is only $5. I figure I pay nothing for this blog and they provide me with a place to store, edit and display my pictures, so it's worth it to me. Ann

Di@Cottage-Wishes said...

same thing happened to me also!! Oh well I went ahead and paid, so I am back in business. My tree is up but not decorated. Slowly but surely. Di

The Polka Dot Closet said...

Sue, I know it used to be $5, but I had just heard a blogger say it had gone up to something like $3 a month. It has never happened to me, but I guess I would just pay and move on? Great talking to you, talk to you soon!

Carol