Friday, April 27, 2012

One Day Left Until THE FANCY FLEA!!!


It's tomorrow!!  Can you believe it??
I can't.
It's why I have not been posting.
I'm walking in circles.
This is a lot of work!
But I love it!
I should say we love it.
Kathy(Chic) and I(Shabby) have been working so hard and long getting things ready.
I always say I will get things done early, but I don't.
So....ready or not here we come!
Chic & Shabby, she's chic and I'm not!!!
We are on Kentucky Ave. almost to Lemon Street.
So many wonderful vendors that we have gotten to know.
I can't wait to visit my new friends.
This is big people!
Central Florida is getting it together!!
Please say hello to us.  We will be the ones walking in circles, I'm sure!!
Hope to see you there.
It's going to be hot!
NO RAIN!!!
xoxo

3 comments:

Heart Vintage Design said...

I can't wait. See you TOMORROW!!!

Susie~From My Home To Yours said...

I know all about walking in circles! I'm sure you and Kathy will have a great show. Sell lots, have fun and be safe. Pictures.....take lots of pictures!
Blessings, Susie

Anita said...

Have fun...sell out! We are heading to Missoula in a few hours to set up for The Prairie Sisters Party